These cookies resemble a classic peanut butter cookie with added bits of creamy white chocolate. They’re sure to pair well with your morning tea/coffee, and bring smiles to your kids packed lunches. A small batch of one dozen, can easily be doubled if you like. I prefer to make large cookies so it’s up to you if you make smaller ones and end up with more.
As usual, and a friendly reminder, make sure butter and eggs are room temperature as it makes a world of a difference in your results. And we always want the best results.
If you have made these, I would love to share your creations. Feel free to send a photo or tag on Instagram @bairdsbaking . Find more recipes to and reels over there as well!
Wow Butter & White Chocolate Cookies
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Bake time: 10 minutes
- Yields: 1 dozen
- 65g butter or margarine
- 75g Wow Butter (crunchy if you have it!)
- 65g brown sugar
- 130g sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 175g flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 80g white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F and line large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- In a large bowl combine butter, wowbutter, brown sugar and sugar with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Mix in egg and vanilla, until it reaches a light and fluffy consistency; this takes about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in flour, baking powder and soda, folding with rubber spatula.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Take large spoonfuls and roll them into balls, placing on cookie sheet 3” apart.
- Using a fork, make crisscross pattern on each cookie and sprinkle over some sugar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until bottoms and edges are a deep golden colour.